Electrical hazard causes fire at Fort Myers Beach home
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. – An electrical hazard caused a small home fire on Dundee Road in Fort Myers Beach on Wednesday, officials said.
Crews responded to the home at 10:30 a.m. to respond to the hazard, which ended up being a fire, according to the Fort Myers Beach Fire Department.
The home sustained minimal damage because of a Residential Fire Sprinkler System the owners installed during a home renovation a few years back, crews said.
No one was injured, and the homeowners’ pets were safely located.
The post Electrical hazard causes fire at Fort Myers Beach home appeared first on NBC2 News.NBC2 (WBBH-TV)
#mortgagenaples, #naplesmortgage, #naplesnews, *Top News, Fort Myers Beach, house fire, Local, News