Lehigh Acres crews respond to propane grill fire
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla.– Lehigh crews responded to a grill fire on Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said the fire started from a propane tank on the patio of the home, off 19th Street Southwest.
The flames did not spread to the house. No one was injured during the incident.
Lehigh Acres Fire Control posted a reminder on their social media, cautioning people that “grills should be set up away from your home or other structures just in case something unexpected occurs”.NBC2 (WBBH-TV)